Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SHOPPPPPING!

I'm going through shopping withdrawal. It is so hard to not have any money. I am having a field day on the Forever 21 website. I have a $50 giftcard for the website but I currently have $250 worth of stuff in my shopping bag.

There is also a couple things I want from Joe Fresh, Old Navy and Steve Madden. And a few things I have in my head but I haven't found the right one in a store/website yet.

Forever 21:






Joe Fresh:

I would post pictures but Joe Fresh doesn't allow you to shop online, booooo. But there is a white 3/4 sleeve top with blue sequin stripes, tan rain boots, and brown aviators.

Steve Madden:
I'm also looking for the perfect jean jacket. I found a nice one at Old Navy but the wash is too dark.

30 Days of Music
Day 22 - A song that you listen to when you’re sad - It just all depends if I want to cheer up or if I want to cry my heart out. Although I'm gonna say Reign in Us by Starfield

Day 23 - A song that you want to play at your wedding - I want to walk down the aisle to Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.

No comments: