Thursday, May 5, 2011

I am SO Broke

Like, actually broke. Not one of those people who has a couple hundred dollars in their bank account yet insist they can't afford to go out (who know who you are..). I actually have negative dollars. Well, no. I have about $50 bucks in my bank account, but I owe a couple hundred bucks on my credit card (they're convenient but so so evil).

I got a $50 e-gift card for Christmas to Forever 21 and it has been burning a hole in my pocket (well, my inbox). I've been looking at their website and just waiting for things to deem worthy of buying and I FINALLY used it today. I bought no pants or shorts because I'm still in the "omg-I'm-so-fat-nothing-will-fit-me-why-kid-myself" mindset. Especially since today I tried on my "fat shorts" and they were too tight. So I played it safe and bought skirts (with adjustable waists) and a t-shirt with a tiger on it.

I also bought a gym membership at the university's gym. Since Sean's sister is a student, we get a discount and it is only costing us $55 for the entire year! We've been going pretty much everyday. We didn't go yesterday because we were busy and today it was so gorgeous outside so we opted for a bike ride instead. I wish we could've rode longer but the bike seat was too small for Sean and it hurt his ass. I'm not really noticing a difference yet but I've been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to really change my eating patterns yet.

All this week I've been living at my aunt's house because she and my uncle are in Mexico and I'm babysitting my cousins. Then next week I'll be in Niagara Falls for a work training that I'm really really dreading but I just wish it would hurry up so I can get it over with.

It makes no sense to me. I'm working at a travel information centre for Windsor and ONLY Windsor, yet my training is 4 hours away in Niagara Falls. AND I don't start the job till mid July .. ?!!? They're just wasting their money, if you ask me.

I'm starving and I'm not in the greatest mood so I'm having pasta.. with extra cheese! Hmph. Good night.

No comments: