Sunday, April 24, 2011

Start of Summer Vacation

This might turn out to be a super long post. You have been warned.

I am now HOME! And home for GOOD! I finished my first year of college (with all passing grades, thank you) and I got home this past Thursday.

Good Friday was spent at my Uncle's out in Essex celebrating Easter with my mom's family. My brother bought me a bunny hat so I wore it on our drive over there and then had everyone have their turn taking a picture in the hat. It was fun, especially when we made my uncle pose in it :)

Oh, and yes, that is my REAL hair. I've been growing it out for probably over a year now and it's a real hassle to keep maintained but very pretty curled! I haven't decided when I'll cut it yet.

I got home Thursday evening and I've been non-stop since I got home. All I want to do is be by myself and sleep and empty my room (because I'm redoing it next month!) but there is just so much to do and everyone keeps wanting to together together now that I'm home and I'm just stressed way out! Today (technically yesterday) I didn't have a good day. I've been trying to make myself into a morning person and only allowing myself 9 hours of sleep (when I normally get close to 11 hours) and I think that, combined with being a busy bee, has really taken a toll on me. I snapped at Sean a little more than usual today so I told him once Easter is over to just let me be for a day or two.

Before Sean I was alone A LOT. I rarely went out, I hardly ever hung out with friends or went to parties and it sounds sad but that just the way I like it. I prefer to stay in and wear my jammies. I like the quiet and relaxation. And sometimes I just like being alone! I know i can't be alone on this.

So Monday I plan to spent just ignoring the outside world and spend my day cleaning out my room and hopefully doing a full detox that incorporates a little fen shui (is that right? you know what i mean..).

How weird is it that I only ever seem to blog at 3 or 4am? I know I had said I was trying to be a morning person but tomorrow is Easter and I want to sleep in, so tonight I did what relaxes me most and that is, currently, read wedding blogs. And I have no free time during the day.

OH! Also, I got the summer job I wanted at the Travel Info center! Woohoo! A whole lot of air conditioning and not a whole lot of customers. Complete opposite of McDonalds is exactly what I was looking for! :) The only thing I don't want to do is the training which is in Niagara Falls for a whole week! No thank you...

I think I'll go to bed now, though. Or make a sandwich. Either way, this is ending. Happy Easter.

No comments: