Friday, April 15, 2011

Random 4am thoughts

I'm obsessed with wedding blogs and planning my future wedding. I already have my guest list. Seriously.

I want my Save The Date to be a video. Possibly stop motion. And I want an Ingrid Michaelson song to be playing. I'll put them on a DVD and mail them to people far away (like guests from Toronto) but others I will hand deliver (mainly because I think the price of postage is cray-zay and I have this vision of mail people literally throwing around our precious mail).

I have a heeee-uge folder (and folders within folders) of wedding idea photos. Once I get a printer (which will hopefully be this summer) I plan to make a wedding binder. I already bought the binder.

I have exam #3 at 8am tomorrow. I haven't studied. I didn't study for exam #2 and I got a 90%.

Time for bed. Good night. Or, good morning.. -ish. Just, bye.

Ps - website statistics show that most people find my blog from googling "duck lips". A little weird but mostly really awesome.

No comments: